Thursday, November 23, 2017

DS CK Give Thanks Turkey and DS CK Turkey

Hello there doodle bugs! DT Amber here and wanted to share these cuties. 
 
Since my in-laws moved in I haven't been able to get at my Halloween/Autumn decorations so I thought well why not make some new things. 
 
So first off I started with this one: DS CK Give Thanks Turkey
 

 I added the orange strip behind to make the words stand out. I colored it using just regular colored pencils. 


Since we have so many cabinets I thought I could make things really festive by having everyone color their own turkey. Plus it shows how everyone is different.

So I printed out 6 of the DS CK Turkey file.


Sister-in-law's turkey


Timothy's turkey (my son's whom is 3)


Father-in-law's turkey


 Mother-in-law's turkey
 
 
My turkey
 
 
 
Hubby's turkey.
 
 
This is a great way to spend time with each other.
 
Hope you enjoy these cuties as much as I do.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment