Thursday, March 9, 2017

Good Morning all. DT Amber here to show you this cutie I made from The KaDoodle Bug Designs file Clover and Unicorns.
When I first started making this I didn't know what I was really going to do with it but I was compelled to make it. After having it finished and setting on my desk I was going through my FB feed I came across someone who posted a video about faith. After watching this video I came across an other video of an other crafty lady about a girl getting bullied at school. She turned a bag that had previously had a glitter horse on it and make it into a unicorn and added the phrase "In a world full of horses be a unicorn". So I reached out to her letting her know of this beauty I created and at the time didn't have a purpose until just then. I then laminated it and added some magnets to the back so the girl could then put in on her locker to remind her there are good people out there.

So want to make this beauty for your self or make it a gift for others you can get the file and the other goodies that comes with it here: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=1679

Have a good day and Be Good To Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment