Thursday, March 16, 2017





Hello all. Today I'm going to share with you this cute file with plenty of fluffy cuteness overload.




I used the CK Bunnies file found here http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=1100 to make some treat bags for my son's class. Since not everyone celebrates Easter I did just a spring theme. Not only did I use one of the bunnies as a print then cut I also used the carrot in the accessories folder. I found just a oval tag in design space and embossed it. I used the debossed side to allow for the images to flow better. The carrot I added their names and adhered them flat to the oval. The bunnies I used foam pop up squares under them. Tied some twine at the top and around the goody bags. I used all blue since all the kids in his class are boys but this would be cute in any spring colors.

Happy crafting and thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment